On July 2nd, 2011 the Township of Tudor and Cashel celebrated it’s 125th year of incorporation.
The town crier, Bruce Beddell opened the event with snippets of history. Several of our Council and members of the community dressed in period attire.
The festivities began with a parade of dignitaries and a second parade of children with their bicycles decorated in red and white followed.
Several historical displays of were set up throughout the Community Centre for all to peruse. Local merchants donated prizes for the event as well.
Luncheon and Canada Day cake was served to the delight of all.
The Photos are as follows:
- Boyde Walker & Wanda Donaldson (Deputy Reeve & Reeve)
- Bruce Beddell (town crier)
- Libby Clarke (Councillor) & Mary Hawkins (Librarian)
- Jerry Phillips (Councillor)
- Bike Parade local children
(Photos and information from Scrapbook compiled by Irene Martin which is located in Baverstock Public Library)