Located approximately 8 miles north of the village of Millbridge in Glanmire.
On December 2, 1887 The Bishop of the Diocese visited Glanmire and Millbridge to administer the apostolic rite of confirmation and consecrated the church and burial ground.
In 1896 Mr. William Henderson and Ethel Lummiss were married in St. Margaret’s.
The last couple married in the church were Hazel Henderson and Mr. William Henderson on June 27 1928.
The last funeral held from the church was that of Olive Ray on September 6, 1960. The minister was Reverend Cyril Betts.
The Cemetery is still in use today.